November 26, 2011

my last class with them


assalam.

you know what? those male classmates of ours were rude. [to me la]. okay maybe i had never been in the situation and so when it came to me as the main subject, i felt so offended. really!

day by day, i know my weigh already increase bit by bit. and that is the reason why i looked so fat. really fat especially when the time i stood next to your fiancee. she's so slim, not like me : the fatty girl with her pimply face. oh well, i am already a woman. 

okay back to the story. when i asked HZ to take my photo with your fiancee, suddenly FRD came, stood in front of us and said that i am 'buncit' in front of HZ and others, i couldnt remember. to me, it was a huge humiliation. yes huge! whats wrong with perut buncit? not only once but many times and they kept looking at me whenever i tried to take photo with others. and siap cakap jendol plus buncit. WHAT THE FUCK. 

then i decided to go home early when everyone was enjoying their meals. just GO DIE with those fuckers. 


Y.

No comments: